Scarlett Johansson - Quotes
- I definitely believe in plastic surgery. I don't want to be an old hag. There's no fun in that.
- I hope they make a video game of me. At least I wouldn't have any cellulite then.
- I'm a big lazeball. I sit around all day and eat prosciutto and drink Bellinis. That's my diet.
- LA's a very hard place to be unless you have people there that love you. It can be very, very lonely, and it can eat you up if you don't take care of yourself. In LA, nobody wants to talk to each other, everybody's giving each other catty looks.
- It's a lovely, lovely place to come and visit and the shopping is fantastic. I'm very happy to be here. I have been here for five weeks and I've done a lot of shopping. I think I need to buy another suitcase.
- Hi, we've just gotten into a car accident, um, we're way in Disneyland Drive.
- Uh, Disneyland Drive right on the entrance to the 5 Freeway . . . actually we pulled off to the side but, unfortunately, we have a bunch of paparazzi cars also following us.
- Unfortunately, we have a bunch of paparazzi cars following us.
- Iron Jawed Angels.
- Girl With a Pearl Earring.
- Well, I think a lot of people shop online and I think it makes the products more available. And hopefully it'll make a huge difference in how much money we raise.
- It's a required part of your film history to know who Woody is. His movies are so wonderful, and not just funny but so insightful about human behavior.
- He just really rarely requires that his actors go to the gym, which was a plus for me. And I didn't have to hang from a 50-foot building.
- Woody would be very happy if I wore the kind of dress I wore in the movie, white and linen, but I don't think that would go down very well in the Golden Globes.
- I'm from New York so I feel very at home in London. It's like a metropolitan breeding ground for culture, art and diversity. I was very moved by how accepted I was there. There was definitely less need to wear my big sunglasses.
- I just adored working with Woody. He was more than I could have ever dreamed of. I'd do it a million times over.
- I love the whole DJ vibe thing.
- I think it was a very flirtatious scene and also having Jonathan to act opposite, who is such a very talented actor, removes all the 'cheese factor' that might be possible.