Pamela Anderson - Quotes
- Tattoos are like stories-they're symbolic of the important moments in your life. Sitting down, talking about where you got each tattoo and what it symbolizes, is really beautiful.
- And I'm not an actress. I don't think I am an actress. I think I've created a brand and a business.
- I am what I am and I'm a horrible liar. I can't do it. I'm just very candid.
- I don't really think about anything too much. I live in the present. I move on. I don't think about what happened yesterday. If I think too much, it kind of freaks me out.
- I have this phobia: I don't like mirrors. And I don't watch myself on television. If anything comes on, I make them shut it off, or I leave the room.
- I laugh when I end up on the worst-dressed lists. I'm not trying to be fashionable. I know I'm kind of a cartoon character. Do people honestly think I'm wearing a kafkan in order to be fashionable?
- I was not a big drug person. I couldn't smoke pot because it made me so paranoid that I couldn't tell if I had to pee or I was really cold, so I just didn't enjoy it.
- I'm a mother with two small children, so I don't take as much crap as I used to.
- In junior high a boy poured water down my shirt and yelled, "Now maybe they'll grow".
- It is great to be a blonde. With low expectations it's very easy to surprise people.
- It's going to take a certain man for me to ever get involved with, because he'll have to realize I don't have two children, I have three. Tommy is always going to always be a part of my life.
- My ideal relaxation is working on upholstry. I spend hours in junk shops buying furniture. I do all the upholstery work myself, and it's like therapy.
- Size does matter. There's a lot of ways to make people feel good, but personally I think it does enhance things.
- Tattoos are like stories - they're symbolic of the important moments in your life. Sitting down, talking about where you got each tattoo and what it symbolizes, is really beautiful.
- There's never going to be a great misunderstanding of me. I think I'm a little whacked.
- There's no way I set out to be a certain kind of symbol - the way I dress is the way I am, the way I live my life.
- You don't want to have to be the man and the woman in the relationship. I always say you want a man who can fix the toilet.