Natalie Portman - Quotes
- After seeing Apollo 13, what I really want to be is an astronaut. I'm dying to go to space camp next summer!
- Awards are so unnecessary, because I think we get so much out of our work just by doing it. The work is a reward in itself.
- Breast implants gross me out. I don't think they're attractive at all.
- Cute is when your personality shines through your looks. Like, when you see someone's personality in the way they walk and you just feel like hugging them every time you see them.
- Going to a party, for me, is as much a learning experience as, you know, sitting in a lecture.
- I am not someone who sacrifice all for the cinema, my life will be always more important.
- I can sleep a whole day. If no one woke me up, I would sleep for 24 hours. I think it's a combination of my age and my appreciation for sleep. Sleep is so wonderful. Sometimes you can oversleep and feel like you've waster your time, but I think it's one of the bestways to spend your time.
- I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.
- I don't think I've ever been in love, I'm sure I will be some day. I've had enormous crushes, although I've never been into the Brad Pitt thing.
- I don't want to sound superficial, but when I go see a movie myself, I'd rather look at Tom Cruise than some shmo with a beer belly.
- I like acting for now. But after seeing Apollo 13, what I really want to do is to be an astronaut. I'm dying to go to a space camp next summer!
- I love milk so much! I make a point of drinking a glass of milk every day. So now anyone who did those milk ads with the milk moustaches, they're my heroes.
- I loved school so much that most of my classmates considered me a dork.
- I speak fluent Hebrew and even dream in Hebrew when we visit there, once or twice a year.
- I think school is so much harder than real life. People are so much more accepting when they are adults.
- I usually run three or four times a week now. Pretty boring, but it's so worth is. It's done wonders for my mood.
- I was really into dancing, taking six classes a week, and my real dream was to be in a Broadway show.
- I'm a Gemini, so I change my mind every day.
- I'm always on the phone because I'm usually not with the people I want to be with.
- If you're an actress or a musician, everyone thinks you're hot.
- It scares me to think that one day I'm not going to be in school anymore.
- My dad's a doctor, and when I was 8, I went to one of his medical conferences where they were demonstrating laser surgery on a chicken. I was so mad that a chicken had to die, I never ate meat again.
- My father has a general rule. He says if I haven't done it in real life I shouldn't do it on-screen.
- Ninety per cent of how you learn is watching great people. When you are surrounded by good actors it lifts your performance.
- Smart women love smart men more than smart men love smart women.
- Star Wars hasn't changed my life at all.
- The best part about being friends with your parents is that no matter what you do, they have to keep loving you.
- There's so much else to do in the world. To just be interested in doing films would limit my life.
- When I was 7 years old, I put on shows for everyone at my grandpa's funeral. I was always the little entertainer.