Milla Jovovich - Quotes
- "During the day I force myself to at least eat some salads rather than rubbish, and a steak in the evening. In fact, I eat to basically satisfy my hunger. I hardly have the time to appreciate a meal, and I'm everything, but a gourmet."
- "From now on, I approach the cinema as a business woman. I intend to be in more action movies because, apart from Angelina Jolie, no other actress stands out in this genre."
- "Before, being a model, it was just a job, and I was making fun of it. But today, I take my career more seriously. The fact that a reader may buy an Armani item because she'd seen it on me in a magazine is very important to me. So much so that I intend to launch my own label."
- "I just want to make one really good movie a year. And when I die, to know I was honest as an artist."
- "I love making independent movies, and that's pretty much what I'm going to be doing for the rest of my years."
- "At the age of 16 I was already dreaming of having a baby because I felt myself to be an adult, but my mum forbid it. Right now, I feel like a teenager and I want to have fun for one or two more years before starting a family."
- "When you're able to survive a martial arts workout session, it definitely builds your stamina and builds your tolerance."
- "Modelling killed me."
- "I'm not really easy to live with! There needs to be unlimited patience and unconditional love. Men I've known before loved my independent spirit and were proud of my success, to the point that they'd become jealous of the time I devote to my career."
- "My private life has been the subject of much jabbering. Perhaps this slightly scandalous side of me people find entertaining!"
- "It's going to seem idiotic to say this, but I think that at a given moment we all need a place to ourselves where we can refuge ourselves and cut ourselves off from the world."
- "People say that I'm always late, but that's a myth."
- "Scratch a Russian, and you'll find a peasant."
- "Rather than go to the gym, I would prefer to do martial arts because the time goes by quicker."
- "You do end up putting between two to four months of your time into these movies, and if you don't make enough of them, you don't have a guarantee that any of them are going to be released apart from L.A. and New York. It's a problem, you know,to get two of them released, you have to make ten."