Gisele Bundchen - Quotes
- I don't think anyone likes to see a picture of themselves in a tabloid, besides a couple people who I'm not going to mention.
- I do love fireworks, and I have missed them before, and I can't miss them again-oh, that would be horrible!
- I don't wear fur and I understand their cause. I am the biggest animal lover in the world. I have four dogs and two horses, and I have rescued animals all my life.
- I love volleyball. I trained until I was 14, which was when I left home. My dream was to be either a volleyball player or a veterinarian, because I love animals.
- I never really thought about being an actress or being anything like that. I was always a bit scared as well because of the thing about models becoming an actress and all that.
- I think it's better when you're natural, when you just do whatever you want, instead of doing classes where I see all these other people holding back because they've been trained with certain skills or techniques. I'm like, whatever.
- I wouldn't say I'm going to quit modeling and become an actress, especially because I can't do that because I have contracts, but I definitely enjoyed it. I wouldn't call myself an actress, but I at the same time, if there is an opportunity... I believe in taking chances and living your life.
- I'm a very private person. I like staying home and doing my stuff. I hate people invading on my privacy. I hate talking about my private life. You almost feel like they're invading your space, you know? I really hate that. I think that's very disrespectful and I think they should have a law against that.
- I don't like Paris so much, and it's only eight shows. I mean, don't tell them that, of course. But everyone always thinks they're so important. And I'm sure they are. But to me, my happiness is more important.
- I'm a workaholic. I've been doing my job for a long time.
- I'm very interested in charities. I help a lot of different charities.
- If you have your wife, and you are proud of something she's done, wouldn't you go and support her in something? That is what I was trying to do.
- I'm not an actress, you know. I don't know what's going on. And I'm supposed to be the villain.
- It was like two different photographers, and shot in three different locations and it was really fun to do. There were 12 beautiful girls in it. It was great.
- It was not like I was taking myself seriously and being like, OK, now I'm going to be an actress and I'm going to do a Shakespeare movie.
- It was my first scene. My first day. We could have started with me drinking a beer, something a little less than having Barbies touching each other. But they started with that.
- There always are these nightmare people around. Ugh. Anyway, they're always bugging. And they did get some pictures of me. They're so stupid.