Elizabeth Hurley - Quotes
- A bit of lusting after someone does wonders for the skin.
- A bit of lusting after someone does wonders for you and is good for your skin.
- Being English, I always laugh at anything to do with the lavatory or bottoms.
- Hugh and I both laugh and cringe at the same things, worship the same books, eat the same food, hate central heating and sleep with the window open. I thoguht these things were vital, but being two peas in a pod ended up not being enough.
- Hugh Grant and I both laugh and cringe at the same things, worship the same books, eat the same food, hate central heating and sleep with the window open. I thought these things were vital, but being two peas in a pod ended up not being enough.
- I certainly don't want a child of mine to be famous, or anyone I was very close to who isn't yet... It's the worst thing to be trapped in your house not be able to leave.
- I keep getting these extraordinary letteres, really weird ones from American sports stars - I've always thought you were one pretty lady and now that you're single I want to meet you for a drink.
- I love glamorous women. Hugh adores glamour, as well. I'm completely behind women dressing up and looking as good as they can.
- I was completely loyal and faithful to Stephen throughout this time as, indeed, he assured me he was to me.
- I would seriously question whether anybody is really foolish enough to really say what they mean. Sometimes I think that civilization as we know it would kind of break down if we all were completely honest.
- I'd kill myself if I was as fat as Marilyn Monroe.
- I've always wanted to be a spy, and frankly I'm a little surprised that British intelligence has never approached me.
- Nothing irritates me more than chronic laziness in others. Mind you, it's only mental sloth I object to. Physical sloth can be heavenly.
- The whole thing with modeling with Estee Lauder - no one could have a better, nicer modeling job.