Daniel Radcliffe - Quotes
- I am thrilled of the acceptance I get abroad. The people are so hearty, warm and grateful and I feel privileged having seen so many countries and some of the greatest monuments.
- I am getting better now, but I used to be incredibly awkward with girls, ... I think any guy who says 'I've never had an awkward moment with a girl' is a liar.
- As you grow up, you realize from the age of 14 or so, you grow extra emotions somehow, and I think Harry is at the point where he's at the mercy of all these emotions.
- In theory I'm naked underneath.
- Fans are really important for me. And if they take pains to write me, it's the minimum that I answer myself.
- I like science and I love gym. Oh, and I like art, but I'm really bad at it. I'm just a terrible drawer. I can't draw a circle. Even with a ruler, I can't draw a straight line.
- Harry's not afraid to stand up for himself or his friends, and neither am I. If a teacher's being mean to me or someone else, I won't just sit there meekly and take it; I'll say something. Also, Harry's not really sure if he wants to be famous, and neither am I.
- It's very strange because a lot of the other boys in my class know that I've only read the one or two books - but these boys are total fanatics, they've read all four and stuff. I think they're a bit angry, because I've read the least Harry Potter in my class.
- The Every Flavor Beans were great because they really did taste of all different flavors. And the Cauldron Cakes- they were made of marzipan with sprinkles on them. When I took a bite I got really bad indigestion.
- I love English, reading and writing. I might like to be a writer when I grow up, or I might like to be a director.
- The oddest thing was seeing myself as a Lego action figure. It was so strange seeing my cylindrical head.
- I think I'm highly normal. I'm attending school after acting, I'm going out with friends, going to the cinema - I'm just doing everything a normal teenager does. People think I can't leave the house without being in a crowd of fans - but that's not true. I'm able to do more things than people might think.
- I really, really want to be a voice on the Simpson's.
- Yes I was born in London and am growing up in this city. London is always busy. It is a place that you can never be bored in as there are always so many things to do.
- Everyone on the set has a mobile phone, and I found by pushing a few buttons, they could be programmed into different languages. I fixed Robbie's to speak in Turkish.
- I'm not clumsy, I'm accident-prone!
- Absolutely no idea. I am interested in so many things - who knows what path I will follow.
- I'm into old punk rock like the Sex Pistols, Iggy Pop, The Clash, The Stranglers and the Undertones. I can't really say I like the tunes but I just like the..." Attitude? Radcliffe smiles. "Attitude, yeah. I just like the attitude.
- I don't mind being around girls.
- I was in the bath when I found out that I got the roll of Harry Potter. I heard the phone ring downstairs, and later my dad came up to me and said,' Guess who they want to play Harry Potter?' And I cried.