Ashley Judd - Quotes
- I have a responsibility to nurture and shepherd my talent and when I'm living the parts of my life not related to that I feel I have the right to be left alone.
- Both my husband and I give a lot of ourselves in what we do because that is our public lives; but in my private life, I have an intrinsic right to be left alone.
- A lot of people over the years have been doing yoga and I think even more these days are expressing an interest in it. So there are a lot of manifestations of spirituality here in town.
- And it blew my mind when I started to get wind of the fact that they actually liked me being around. That was humbling, because Kentucky basketball is a big deal, and I am not the biggest fan - I am just the most notorious one.
- And of course there's so much music in and around our family. I had a piano during Christmas because it's obviously useful through the season. There are so many people, songwriters, who are around.
- And then all of a sudden, it was time for me to shoot the singing stuff and I just lacked confidence, so those were not my favorite days.
- But I grew up with a vocal genius in my house. And then I married someone with a very elite, very different kind of gift.
- Everything I've done has been personally fun, important, and meaningful to me.
- I bake so much at home, so I try to eat junk every other day. It's kinda my thing.
- I can't think of anything I want and need that I don't already have but at the same time, I'm not sated.
- I did a lot of hiking and I loved it.
- I enjoy other things too, but yoga is the fastest and most complete way to get fit, and there are so many beautiful instructors out there.
- I get lonely when I'm a Playstation widow.
- I have a lot of variety within me, and the dream role, I think, is actually a compilation of parts that express different aspects of my persona and personal interests.
- I think that my peace of mind and my solitude are greatly enhanced by being at home.
- I just think that you have to be very protective of your own world. The self can be very inundated and if you're porous, it can become problematic.
- I think it's easy for me to connect to some people, and I don't know if that's the same thing as falling in love whereas before, I might have said it was.
- I think that being perceptive and having interests is nothing but an asset.
- It's funny, though, because when I first started going to races after we met, I was extremely nervous. It's like being backstage and hoping you don't trip over something or break an amp or accidentally speak into a live microphone, so I was really hesitant.
- My house is the destination in our family. We still do some things in Mom and Pop's kitchen but overwhelmingly at my house.
- I've been devoted to Alison Krauss for many, many years.
- Regardless, we are a two career household, and it's Dario's season, and I'm really excited about going racing.
- Ruby in Paradise and the intensity and quality that I was able to experience on Smoke were equally as important to me as working on this movie every day for three-and-a-half months.