Angelina Jolie - Quotes
- I do have tatoos, and I do wear leather, but there are other sides of me, that my film express.
- Honestly, I like everything, boyish girls, girlish boys, the heavy and the skinny.
- All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.
- And my dad, you're a great actor but you're a better father.
- Everyone got kind of crazy with me mentioning I was in love with a woman.
- I always play women I would date.
- I am odd-looking. I sometimes think I look like a funny Muppet.
- I am so in love with my brother right now!
- I don't believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don't judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free.
- I don't think the money people in Hollywood have ever thought I was normal, but I am dedicated to my work and that's what counts.
- I dropped my pants in a tattoo parlor in Amsterdam. I woke up in a waterbed with this funky-looking dragon with a blue tongue on my hip. I realized I made a mistake, so a few months later I got a cross to cover it. When my pants hang low, it looks like I'm wearing a dagger!
- I like everything. Boyish girls, girlish boys, the heavy and the skinny. Which is a problem when I'm walking down the street.
- I like someone who is a little crazy but coming from a good place. I think scars are sexy because it means you made a mistake that led to a mess.
- I never like being touched, ever. People used to say I held my breath when they were hugging me. I still do.
- I seem to be getting a lot of things pushed my way that are strong women. It's like people see Hackers and they send me offers to play tough women with guns, the kind who wear no bra and a little tank top. I'd like to play strong women who are also very feminine.
- I think all women go through periods where we hate this about ourselves, we don't like that. It's great to get to a place where you dismiss anything you're worried about. I find flaws attractive. I find scars attractive.
- I like to hide behind the characters I play. Despite the public perception, I am a very private person who has a hard
time with the fame thing.
- I love doing lesbian love scenes. Before I did my lesbian scenes in Gia, I talked to actresses who said love scenes are easier with another woman than a man. Bound's Gina Gershon and Jennifer Tilly said they'd lie there and discuss the sale at Barney's between takes.
- I love to put on lotion. Sometimes I'll watch TV and go into a lotion trance for an hour. I try to find brands that don't taste bad in case anyone wants to taste me.
- I need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world.
- I'd go from film to film and almost detach from one world and jump in another. I was living as these people and not having a self. I didn't know who I was. And things just get really dark.
- We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
- I'd like to believe that the people that have supported me in my work or identified with me in films, the people that feel they know me, they do and they don't have misconceptions - they understand. I believe that.
- I'm getting a wrinkle above my eyebrow because I just can't stop lifting it, and I love that you know.
- I'm happy being myself, which I've never been before. I always hid in other people, or tried to find myself through the characters, or live out their lives, but I didn't have those things in mine.
- When I get logical, and I don't trust my instincts - that's when I get in trouble.
- When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire.